No products in the basket.
State Bicycle Co. Bernard – 4130 Core-Line
CLASSIC HI-GLOSS BLACK FRAME, WITH NEW POLISHED CHROME PARTS, AND GUM-WALL TIRES. AN INSTANT CLASSIC.
Whether you want a clean classic look or a sporty-aggressive aesthetic, you can build the bike you want choosing your size and bars!
Advanced geometry, next-level design, and the flexibility to customize your bike from top to bottom have made our core line the most enduring choice for riders of all levels & styles. The quality is in the materials we select and components we trust.[SPECS]
- FRAME: Double Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel
- DROPOUTS: Die-Cast Dropouts Featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Lo-Pro’ Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- HANDLEBARS: 3 Styles: Bullhorn, Drop & Riser
- BRAKES: Includes Front & Rear Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo
- SADDLE: Includes Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 5 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 155cm to 198cm (Size 55cm Pictured)
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame w/ no Brakes or Pedals)
|State 4130 Sizes||
49cm (Riders 155cm – 163cm), 52cm (Riders 163cm – 170cm), 55cm (Riders 170cm – 180cm), 59cm (Riders 180cm – 187cm), 62cm (Riders 187cm – 198cm)
|4130 Bar Options||
Bullhorn Bars, Drop Bars, Riser Bars